This is a four bedroom house with two bathrooms. There is a fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer and a communal TV in the reception room. This property has a garden and driveway parking. The property is alarmed, has double glazing and is gas central heated. Gas, electric, water, internet and TV license are included in the rent.
There is one ground floor bedroom available. The landlord has requested for a female student only.
*Price: £126.93 PPPW / £550.03 PPPCM
*6 or 12 Month Contract
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
– Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
– Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
– Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
– Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
– Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant’s early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.